- The updated chip improves sound quality and stability. You won’t have to worry about system upgrades because it has a decoder chip. iPhone 13 mini/13 /13 Pro /iPhone 12mini/12 /12 Pro /SE 2020/11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / Xs / Xs Max / XR/X / 8/8 Plus/ Phone 7/7 Plus, 6s / 6s Plus / Phone 6/6 Plus/ iPad All 3.5mm jack headphones are compatible.
- The fashionable plastic material cable gives the Phone X headphone Adapter both durability and an aesthetic sense, provides maximum resistance to wear, and increases 2.4A charging speed by 1.5 times and 30%. Support for rapid charging, which reduces charging time for users.
- Your machine will not be harmed by the performance of high-speed stability. This headset converter is very convenient for you; all you have to do is put in your wired headset and play; no driver is required.
- Our 3.5mm headphone jack will address your single hole design dilemma, allowing you to listen to music on your iPhone with ease.
- The lossless output of the headphone audio adaptor can be up to 24-bit 48kHz. Converting music without loss of quality, allowing you to hear every note clearly.
- You may listen to music, watch videos, or play games while charging because it’s compatible with any 3.5 headphones. For music and game fans, our adaptor is the perfect option.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.