WiiShoppe Return & Refund Policy
- In most circumstances, items shipped by WiiShoppe.com may be returned within 30 days after shipping receipt. Certain products come with distinct rules or specifications.
- The original payment method will receive the refund.
- The product must be in the original package and condition.
- You can submit a return request via the orders tab on the My Account dashboard or by getting in touch with the vendor.
- The majority of retailers provide a free return shipping label. For more information, please see the seller’s shop policy.
- The processing and refunding of your return may take up to 7 business days. The transaction may take time to reflect in your financial institution.
Seller Return Policy
Your return is sent back to the seller rather than WiiShoppe.com when you place a purchase from a seller who ships and fulfills orders from its own inventory (also known as a third-party seller). Although the majority of vendors have a returns policy that is comparable to WiiShoppe.com’s, certain sellers’ return policies may differ. Before making a purchase, you can see the seller’s return policy by visiting the Seller’s Policy portion of the seller shop page.
A return address within Trinidad and Tobago is required from third-party vendors, or they must offer a complete refund without asking for the item to be sent back.
If you’re returning an item with an order worth $300 or more, make sure it’s insured for its full value and use a shipping service that requires a signature. Items costing more than $100 must be sent back to the seller via trackable shipping. We advise using the CSF delivery confirmation service for purchases under $100. We might not be eligible for a refund if a package doesn’t arrive and you don’t use a trackable means of return or if you choose not to utilize the shipping as a way of return.